Thursday, August 13, 2015

For anyone who came to visit my Blog and found no one home I am happy to say that I found a campsite here in Saylorsburg, PA that actually has fully functional WiFi and am so excited that I plan to stay from now (13Aug) till Monday the 17th and do fix and mend on the Shadow (5th wheel) and bring the Blog more close to being up to date.

Thank you for your interest and patience.  Please come back and see what this road trip has blessed me with thus far.

I have seen some of the most beautiful of God's creation and spent time with beautiful people from my past as well as visiting my oldest son and his family.  

Truly I have been blessed in great abundance and the journey is just begun. Thank you for being interested and allowing me to share this adventure with you.

For those who know of my stroke May 2nd of this year, my left hand is gaining strength. While I sometimes walk as if inebriated, my recovery is progressing. This post is being typed with the left hand doing its share of keyboarding, which was not possible a week ago. Praise God for his continued blessings.

  

9 comments:

  1. I could not be happier for you that you are having such a great time on this trip. We look forward to more updates soon with details of all that you have seen and done. So glad to hear that your left hand is carrying it's half of the load. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Marine
    I was the marine that helped you get gas in Montana. I hope you find what you are looking for in your journey. Once a Marine always a Marine
    Semper Fi Brother
    Darren Shull

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darren; I have shared the story of your kindness with my Marines at our reunion as well as with dozens of stranger as an esample of how my faith in America is being restore. Thank you again. Jade
      Semper Fi

      Delete
  3. Hey! I am not sure if you remember me. I was the woman at CVS in Riverview , Florida. You stooped in right before leaving on your trip. Good to see you keeping up with the blog. I will check back soon to see new posts. -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I am not sure if you remember me. I was the woman at CVS in Riverview , Florida. You stooped in right before leaving on your trip. Good to see you keeping up with the blog. I will check back soon to see new posts. -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember. Finding few WiFi hot spots but will be posting. I have many stories to tell and adventures to share.

      Delete
  5. James;
    This is James @ Crystal Callaway's Mountain Meadows RV Park in Tularosa, NM. I am Purchasing your 91 Shadow Cruiser 5th Wheel trailer from Crystal.. and I'm having trouble with the Fridge... temp inside fridge is 40 and the Freezer is only 20 degrees..! Temp setting in on # 7, is there some trick to getting any colder..? Should I replace it..? Thanks in advance..!

    James...

    ReplyDelete