Monday, July 16, 2012

Daily life


Morning wake up call.  These guys will peek thru the screen to see that I am actually up and about.  They are a cheerful alarm clock and usually arrive with the sun.

 This is not zoom lens, they let me get within inches.
 I know, lot of pictures of food.  Fresh leaf lettuce, cucumber, tomato and onion with oil and vinegar for dressing.  Fresh baked bread, all from the village.
 Gentle afternoon rain.
 Brunch of french toast, eggs, mango and banana with bread and coffee.  Mango season is just about done and I will miss them.
Jon.  I found a little refuge on the house top.  No wonder they used the housetop "upper room" in early church times.  Cool breezes and solitude.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE the birdies~ So awesome.. Do you feed them? Your meals are very appealing.. Would like to see pics of the new you~?

    ReplyDelete