Thursday, March 11, 2010

busy busy busy


Don't have some thing to say every day, don't say anything. However, when each day is so full that there is not time to say something here..........


God continues to bless in so many ways and I would like to share some of them with you. Tonight is not the night. I still have much to accomplish and Lord willing I will share with you tomorrow.


Suffice to say that I am a happy father and grandfather that has been able to spend sometime with my children, their wives (or husbands) and some of my grand children and have been counting my many blessings.


Work on the MH goes forward and I am looking forward more and more to "hitting the road".


Found a home for furniture and other items in storage shed where they will be welcome and put to good use. By the time I leave for real most all I own will be on six wheels. I am so looking forward to"dumping" so much baggage that has accumulated over the past sixty five years.


If you friend me on FB you will be able to see pictures of my wonderful family and follow my journey.


God is good, all the time. He has forgiven my sins, given me eternal life and on this earth, children that seek after His will in their lives. He has provided for all of my needs, from spiritual to physical.


nite


jade

No comments:

Post a Comment