Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My favorite car


Going through old pictures and found the second (most favorite) car I ever owned. I bought it as a present for myself in my senior year of HS. It is a 1951 Singer. They only exported a few to the USA with right hand drive. It was ten years old when I got it and only lasted a year till I blew it up.
Sure made picking up girls easier. It was much like the MG, only unique. 1100 cc engine and a top speed of about 60mph. So low that I could lean out the drivers side and put my cigarette out on the pavement.
So much for sentimental journey.....

3 comments:

  1. Wish you still had this one! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks gorgeous. And even if it's secondhand and already running on the road for ten years when you got it, I can see why it's still your favorite car even up to this day. With such a stunning red color, I think it's easy to catch anyone's eyes with this ride.

    European Auto Body

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could find one like it today I would love to have it. thank you for your comment.

      Delete