Thursday, September 16, 2010

only for those who follow.........

Momma said "don't go begging".   This is only for those who bother to check out my babbling brook. This will not be posted anywhere else. 

The image in the upper right corner is a photo Brenda sent to me in Viet Nam.  The big picture is one I had enlarged in Nam and hand colored.  Talk about a motivation to stay alive and get back home, she was it.

A dog's life
Only time I ever really was jealous of a dog.  Got my cuddling when I got home.  By the way, Brenda's nickname from me was "cuddles" after a comic strip character in the 60's.

5 comments:

  1. I like this post a LOT. I wish I could have known her.
    Beautiful, that is all I can say! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love what the two of you made together!! A LOT!!!!! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. Thank you for posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoying it - keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could have known her. Look forward to the day when I will.

    ReplyDelete