Monday, October 15, 2012

STILL HOUSE HUNTING


STILL HOUSE HUNTING

Sunday morning at the village of Tchandida I took a little walk from church to the property I have been looking at as a possible home.  It is only a few minutes down the "road" and around the "bend".

The corn is about done for this season and the potatoes are planted.
On the trail to the Brick House.

Seen from the road it is not impressive.
 Negotiating for 25X25 meter lot to include building.  (that is about 81 foot frontage and depth)  Bigger than the 8X22 foot home I own stateside.
Up close it is not impressive.

Good thing I am not trying to be impressive.  I do believe it has a lot of potential and picture living/dining/entertaining/den/library/reading/recreation room on right and sleeping area on your left.  Would put kitchen, bath, etc. in outside area.

This is the view from out front.

There is a bird up there somewhere that is welcoming me home and teasing, by hiding from me, at the same time.

Met this neighbor and his dog on my way back to church.  There are no strangers here, just people that you have not yet met.  Politeness and RESPECT are the norm.  Maybe one of the biggest reasons I love Togo and it's people is that word R E S P E C T.


On the way back to Kara I stopped and for this view of the road back to Tchandida.  I love this place.


"Always wave to the children. 
They will discover soon enough that this World is not always a friendly place.  
I  purpose that they shall not learn it from me."
j d huff


No comments:

Post a Comment